Escape into the beautiful hinterland of the NSW South Coast for a spirited Supercar Drive Day featuring the brand new Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborborghini Huracán LP 610-4 plus a collection of different supercars.
Starting seasonally from Kiama – located 2-hours south of Sydney, embark on an exclusive driving experience that ventures across a landscape of rolling hills, sleepy dairy farms and unspoilt rainforests. An enchanting Supercar Drive Day across the NSW South Coast, Southern Highlands and Kangaroo Valley (200km), including the latest exotics and the finest surprises.
Idle into the old Robertson Cheese Factory (est. 1936) for a leisurely break, taking time to balance the adrenaline by raiding their delicious display of gelato, freshly baked cakes and scones (paired with home-made jam and a dollop of their fresh cream), plus a selection of locally-sourced cheeses.
Delve deeper into the Southern Highlands, following a ribbon of tarmac that unravels into Kangaroo Valley – a charming river valley nestled between the Cambewarra and Barrengarry Ranges, before soaring south over the mountains for an exhilarating descent and a long lunch at The Blue Swimmer @ Seahaven.
Following lunch at The Blue Swimmer, accelerate along the Kiama Bends and the smoothly surfaced roads into Jamberoo and across Jamberoo Mountain before returning via Saddleback Mountain. Sweep down to the Kiama Lighthouse and Blowhole on dusk for the perfect photo opportunity just as the sun sets across Kiama. Few drives come close.
Lunch Destination – The Blue Swimmer @ Seahaven, Gerroa
Daniel and Paul Dewhurst have always shared a passion for good food, a surf and spending time at their family property in nearby Toolijooa. Together with the local knowledge and culinary talents of Head Chef Lauren Brown, the Blue Swimmer delivers an exceptional dining experience next to an exquisite estuary where the Crooked River meets the Pacific.
Event Inclusions – A$2,500 per couple; limited availability in November ’17
- Price: $2,500 per couple or two guests (this event caters for a maximum of 4-5 couples or 8-10 guests)
- The brand new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 (guaranteed), paired with a collection of different supercars (5x maximum)
- An exhilarating full day drive across the beautiful NSW South Coast and Southern Highlands, starting from Kiama (200km)
- Morning tea at Robertson Cheese Factory, with espresso and refreshments throughout the journey – package includes all dining and fuel expenses
- Three-course lunch at the sensational Blue Swimmer Restaurant @ Seahaven, Gerroa (1.5 hrs)
- Private ‘one-on-one’ instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a discrete lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security bond or a credit card pre-authorisation*
- Convenient pay-by-instalment plans and personalised gift certificates available – only a 20% deposit is necessary to confirm your reservation
We schedule frequent yet generous intervals during the entire journey to ensure that our customers can alternate between driving each supercar and particular attention is made to ensure that group numbers are low and only the best available driving roads are included. Click here to download the scheduled itinerary (PDF)
Is this a surprise?
If you prefer to co-ordinate this experience as a surprise for your partner or someone special, please let us know and we’ll ensure that our communication is discrete. Direct-deposit payment options are available if you prefer to transfer your deposit via EFT rather than credit-card. You can count on us to keep a secret.
Prancing Horse – discover why we’re different.
- We’ve been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for the past three consecutive years
- We don’t believe in asking our customers for a credit-card security bond – it’s just not our style
- We want you to enjoy the widest menu selection at any restaurant (so there are no set menus)
- We only ask for a 20% deposit to confirm any reservation or arrange a personalised gift-certificate that’s valid for a complete 12 months
- We don’t believe in charging our customers any additional credit-card surcharges whether that be Visa, MasterCard or American Express
We believe in creating a seamless experience for our customers, starting from your initial point of contact to hosting your drive and beyond.
We’re serious about designing quality, bespoke supercar drives with exceptional customer service, not short test-drive experiences.
We love fast cars, fine dining and exploring new destinations, and we’re passionate about delivering exactly that and more for you.
Prancing Horse Drive Experiences – Kiama, NSW South Coast and Southern Highlands