Escape into the beautiful hinterland of the NSW South Coast for a spirited Supercar Drive Day featuring the brand new Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborborghini Huracán LP 610-4 plus a collection of different supercars.
Starting seasonally from Kiama Harbour – located 2-hours south of Sydney, embark on an exclusive driving experience that ventures across a landscape of rolling hills, sleepy dairy farms and unspoilt rainforests. An exhilarating 200km journey, featuring the finest cafes and restaurants plus a few surprises along the South Coast and Southern Highlands.
Enjoy an espresso at Penny Whistler’s Cafe and a private introduction to a stable of different supercars including the new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4, before launching into the hinterland of the Grand Pacific Drive and the dramatic escarpment rising behind it.
With a wildly beaming smile, ascend the famous Macquarie Pass; an often misty mountain road set into the sandstone escarpment, winding by cascading waterfalls, sub-tropical rainforest and hair-pin bends before emerging onto the plateau of the Southern Highlands. Idle into Robertson Cheese Factory for a leisurely break, taking time to balance the adrenalin by raiding their delicious display of gelato, freshly baked cakes and scones (paired with home-made jam and a dollop of their fresh cream), plus a selection of locally-sourced cheeses from the shop.
Delve deeper into the Southern Highlands before descending south into beautiful Kangaroo Valley and across the Cambewarra Ranges, returning via Seven-Mile Beach for a exceptional long lunch at The Blue Swimmer @ Seahaven. Arguably one of the best finds along the NSW South Coast – The Blue Swimmer is quietly perched just a stone’s throw from the entrance to the estuary at Gerroa, and uses locally-sourced seasonal produce to create a delightful gourmet feast especially for us.
Then, sweep along the Kiama Bends and the smoothly surfaced roads into Jamberoo and across Jamberoo Mountain before returning via Saddleback Mountain and the lighthouse at Kiama for the perfect photo opportunity just as the sun sets across Kiama Harbour.
We schedule frequent yet generous intervals during the entire journey to ensure that our customers can alternate between driving each supercar and particular attention is made to ensure that group numbers are low and only the best available driving roads are included.
Event Inclusions – A$2,750 per couple or two guests, with limited availability in August and November ’17
- Price: $2,750 per couple or two guests (this event caters for a maximum of 4x couples or 8x guests)
- The brand new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 (guaranteed), paired with a collection of different supercars (4x maximum)
- Morning tea at Robertson Cheese Factory, with espresso and refreshments throughout the journey – package includes all dining and fuel expenses
- An exhilarating full day drive across the beautiful NSW South Coast and Southern Highlands, starting from Kiama Harbour (200km)
- Three-course lunch for two at the sensational Blue Swimmer Restaurant @ Seahaven, Gerroa (1.5 hrs)
- Private ‘one-on-one’ instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a discrete lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security bond or a credit card pre-authorisation*
- Convenient pay-by-instalment plans and personalised gift certificates available – only a 20% deposit is necessary to confirm your reservation
Reservations now available for August and November ’17
Is this a surprise?
If you prefer to co-ordinate this experience as a surprise for your partner or someone special, please let us know and we’ll ensure that our communication is discrete. Direct-deposit payment options are available if you prefer to transfer your deposit via EFT rather than credit-card. You can count on us to keep a secret.
Prancing Horse – discover why we’re different.
- We’ve been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for the past three consecutive years
- We don’t believe in asking our customers for a credit-card security bond – it’s just not our style
- We want you to enjoy the widest menu selection at any restaurant (so there are no set menus)
- We only ask for a 20% deposit to confirm any reservation or arrange a personalised gift-certificate that’s valid for a complete 12 months
- We don’t believe in charging our customers any additional credit-card surcharges whether that be Visa, MasterCard or American Express
We believe in creating a seamless experience for our customers, starting from your initial point of contact to hosting your drive and beyond.
We’re serious about designing quality, bespoke supercar drives with exceptional customer service, not short test-drive experiences.
We love fast cars, fine dining and exploring new destinations, and we’re passionate about delivering exactly that and more for you.
Prancing Horse Drive Experiences – Kiama, NSW South Coast and Southern Highlands