Starting from Kiama on the South Coast – located just two-hours south of Sydney, experience an exhilarating supercar drive that ventures across a landscape of rolling hills, sleepy dairy farms and unspoilt rainforests.
The Supercar Drive Day Experience.
NSW South Coast, Southern Highlands
& Kangaroo Valley.
Escape into the hinterland of the South Coast and Southern Highlands for a spirited drive day featuring the new Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 and a collection of supercars.
June '18, 200km+
Enjoy an espresso at Penny Whistler’s Cafe and a private introduction to a stable of different supercars, before launching into the hinterland via Jamberoo and the dramatic Illawarra escarpment rising behind it.
With a wildly beaming smile, ascend the famous Macquarie Pass; an often misty mountain road set into the sandstone escarpment, winding by cascading waterfalls, sub-tropical rainforest and hair-pin bends before emerging onto the plateau of the Southern Highlands.
Idle into the old Robertson Cheese Factory (est. 1936) for a leisurely break, taking time to balance the adrenaline by raiding their delicious display of gelato, freshly baked cakes and scones (paired with home-made jam and a dollop of their fresh cream), plus a selection of locally-sourced cheeses.
Delve deeper into the Southern Highlands, following a ribbon of tarmac that unravels into Kangaroo Valley – a charming river valley nestled between the Cambewarra and Barrengarry Ranges, before soaring south over the mountains for an exhilarating descent and a long lunch at The Blue Swimmer @ Seahaven.
Following lunch at The Blue Swimmer, accelerate along the Kiama Bends and the smoothly surfaced roads into Jamberoo and across Jamberoo Mountain before returning via Saddleback Mountain. Sweep down to the Kiama Lighthouse and Blowhole on dusk for the perfect photo opportunity just as the sun sets across Kiama.
Frequent and generous intervals are scheduled throughout the day to ensure that our customers receive equal opportunities to alternate between each supercar. Special attention is made to ensure that group numbers are low and only the best available driving roads are selected for the event. Few drives come close.
The Blue Swimmer @ Seahaven Restaurant, Gerroa.
The Dewhurst brothers have always shared a passion for good food and spending time at their family property in nearby Toolijooa. Now with the local knowledge and culinary talents of Head Chef Lauren Brown, the Blue Swimmer delivers an amazing dining experience on the waterfront where the Crooked River meets the Pacific.
Limited availability in June'18.
- Price: A$2,750 per couple or two guests (this event caters for a maximum of 4-5 couples or 8-10 guests)
- The new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4, paired with a collection of different supercars
- An exhilarating full day drive across the beautiful NSW South Coast and Southern Highlands, starting from Kiama (200km)
- Morning tea at Robertson Cheese Factory, with espresso and refreshments throughout the journey – package includes all dining and fuel expenses
- Three-course lunch at the sensational Blue Swimmer Restaurant @ Seahaven, Gerroa (1.5 hrs)
- Private ‘one-on-one’ instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a discrete lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security bond or a credit card pre-authorisation*
- Convenient pay-by-instalment plans available – only a 20% deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation
An amazing lifestyle and wedding photographer, Erik captures beautiful moments throughout the day that you’ll cherish for a lifetime. From natural portraits to landscapes and driving shots, receive 100+ high-resolution images including a personalised online story to perfectly complement your experience.
Discover why we're different.
Raise your expectations and experience something special. We’re serious about designing quality supercar driving experiences with exceptional customer service, and not asking for unnecessary extras like a bond or security deposit (it’s just not our style). We love driving fast cars, fine dining and exploring destinations across Australia, and we’re passionate about delivering precisely this and so much more for you.