In the last week of October, drive a new Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 and McLaren 650S through the beautiful Hunter Valley and dine at Muse Kitchen or Muse Restaurant.
Starting from the scenic vineyard setting of Keith Tulloch Winery, experience two of Italy’s finest supercars on a spirited drive through the hinterland of the Hunter Valley and the nearby mountains of Wollemi and Yengo National Parks. This intimate Ferrari and Lamborghini driving experience is limited to two couples per event and may be configured as a complete morning or afternoon drive, paired with a three-course lunch or dinner for two at your preferred restaurant.
Slide into the beautifully contoured leather seats of each low-slung exotic, thumb the starter button and watch your partner’s expression transition from excitement to ecstasy. Rows of bright grapevines blur into hypnotic patterns of spring colours as you escape on a breath-taking 150km drive across the rolling hills of the Hunter Valley and the smooth sweeping curves of the famous Putty Rd. Then return in style for a world class culinary experience.
Muse Restaurant was recently recognised as one of the top 10 restaurants in Australia by TripAdvisor and has received ‘Two Chef Hats’ in The Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide for 2016 and ’15 and “One Chef Hat’ for 2014, ’13, ’12 and ’11. Their newest sibling – ‘Muse Kitchen‘, has received ‘One Chef Hat’ for 2016, ’15, ’14 and ’13.
Event inclusions – A$3,750 per couple with limited availability in October 2017 (4x events only)
- Price: A$3,750 per couple or two guests (this event caters for a maximum of 3 couples or 6 guests)
- Luxury two night stay at Willow Tree Estate – overlooking the vineyards of the Hunter Valley and the surrounding Brokenback & Barrington Ranges
- Three different supercars including the brand new Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 and McLaren 650S
- An exhilarating drive across the Hunter Valley starting exclusively from Keith Tulloch Wine Estate (150-170km+)
- Three-course lunch for two at the award winning restaurant – Muse Kitchen at Keith Estate Tulloch Wine, Hunter Valley (1 Chef Hat)
- An intimate wine tasting experience courtesy of Keith Tulloch Winery and hand-crafted chocolates from Cocoa Nib
- Private Southern Italian cooking class (3-hours) and dinner personally hosted by Chef Stefano Marvello of Felice Cucina at Willow Tree Estate
- Espresso and hot cooked breakfast on both days, including complimentary refreshments and antipasti
- Private ‘one-on-one’ instruction and support via two-way radio communication with a discrete lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security bond or a credit card pre-authorisation*
- Convenient ‘pay-by-instalment’ options and personalised gift-certificates available – only a 20% deposit is required to confirm your reservation (A$700)
Reservations now open for the final week of October 2017
Lunch Destination – Muse Kitchen at Keith Tulloch Wine Estate, Hunter Valley
Enjoy lunch at Muse Kitchen at Keith Tulloch Winery or dinner at Muse Restaurant – located 10 minutes away at Hungerford Hill Winery. Places are subject to availability.
A value of A$250 will be credited towards your dining reservation by Prancing Horse.
Did you know?
- We don’t believe in asking guests for a credit-card security bond – it’s just not our style.
- We want you to enjoy the widest menu selection at any restaurant (so there are no set menus)
- We only ask for a 20% deposit to confirm any reservation or arrange a personalised gift-voucher
- We honour all gift-certificates for a complete 12 months or even longer if necessary
- We have been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three consecutive years (2016, 2015 and 2014)
We’re different. We believe in creating the perfect supercar driving experience. As lovers of fast cars, slow food and beautiful destinations, we’re committed to crafting new experiences that will leave you feeling amazed by the attention to detail, value and service delivered by our team. That’s our promise.
Reservations, Gift-certificates and Available Upgrades
Book Now + Event Calendar
A$99 – Include GoPro Hero4 HD video-footage recorded from your experience
Priced at A$99 and recorded in full HD at a resolution of 1920x1080p @ 60 frames per second, our GoPro Hero4 HD video package involves two-three different cameras mounted at different angles during your driving experience. The result? Amazingly clear video footage (with sound), for you to relive many times over.
A$99 – Reduce the maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance excess to $5k (for both drivers)
We provide the option for guests to reduce their maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance excess from $10k to $5k. Whilst a bond or security deposit is not required, comprehensive insurance cover is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault-only’ insurance-excess of $10k applies to the driver.
This means that our guests would not have to pay a cent if they were involved in an accident where they were NOT the driver at fault, as determined by Prancing Horse. If the driver is ‘at-fault’ then the maximum expense we would ever ask he/she to cover would be $10k or just the cost of the repair, it less than $10k. If you feel more comfortable with a lower ‘at-fault’ excess, we provide the option to halve this to $5k by payment of $99. We don’t believe in asking our guests for a bond, security deposit or credit-card pre-authorisation – it’s simply not our style and we have enjoyed a 100% safety record with ‘zero-incidents’ since starting back in 2007.
Personalised Gift Certificates
From a romantic anniversary to a birthday celebration, create the perfect gift-certificate that’s ‘open-dated’ and valid for at least 12 months. We only require a 20% deposit to organise personalised gift-certificate and we provide discrete pay-by-instalment options for you when the recipient is ready to confirm a reservation. For greater convenience, you can also settle the remaining balance up to a week before the scheduled event.
Each personalised gift-certificate is created as a high-resolution PDF (300 dpi) that prints beautifully and can be emailed directly to your inbox. Please contact us for a complete range of options – we’re happy to help.