Drive the world’s finest exotics on a spirited pursuit across the beautiful Southern Highlands including the latest-specification Ferrari 488 GTB, Ferrari Portofino, Ferrari GTC4Lusso (V12) and Ferrari GTC4Lusso T (V8).
Ferrari Drive Day
South Coast and Southern Highlands, New South Wales
Starting exclusively from the heart of Kiama – two hours south of Sydney, experience an incredible drive that ventures across a landscape of rolling hills, sleepy dairy farms and unspoilt sub-tropical rainforests.
Escape into the hinterland of the Southern Highlands; winding by waterfalls and the dramatic hair-pin bends of the famous Macquarie Pass, before idling into Robertson for morning tea at the Old Cheese Factory (est. 1936).
Raid their delicious display of cakes and cheeses before opening the throttles along a ribbon of tarmac that unravels into Kangaroo Valley, accelerating south over Cambewarra Mountain for an exhilarating descent to the coast and a long lunch at The Blue Swimmer Restaurant.
Follow the stunning coastline along the Kiama Bends and the smoothly surfaced roads across Jamberoo Mountain before returning on dusk via Saddleback Mountain for a sunset photoshoot at Kiama Lighthouse.
Frequent and generous intervals are scheduled throughout the journey to ensure that our customers receive equal opportunities to alternate between each supercar, driving them all.
The Blue Swimmer at Seahaven, Gerroa
The Dewhurst brothers have always shared a passion for good food and spending time at their family property in nearby Toolijooa. Now with the local knowledge and culinary talents of Head Chef Lauren Brown, the Blue Swimmer delivers exquisite waterfront dining where the Crooked River meets the Pacific.
Limited availability, 28th February to 3rd March '19.
- A stable of brand new Ferrari models including the Ferrari 488 GTB (V8), Ferrari Portofino (V8), Ferrari GTC4Lusso T (V8), Ferrari GTC4Lusso (V12)
- A Supercar Drive Day spanning a complete day (8:00am~5:30pm, approx), starting exclusively from the shores of Kiama, New South Wales
- A spirited 220km+ drive across the South Coast and Southern Highlands featuring the Macquarie Pass, Jamberoo Mountain and Kangaroo Valley.
- An exquisite long lunch (three-courses) at The Blue Swimmer at Seahaven Restaurant, Gerroa
- Morning tea, espresso and gourmet refreshments throughout the full day journey – package includes all dining, toll, parking and fuel expenses
- Private instruction during the event and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a discrete lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security bond or a credit card pre-authorisation (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation with us
Discover why we're different.
We love exploring beautiful destinations like Kiama and sampling some of the region’s best hotels and restaurants; creating amazing drives that ‘join all the right dots’, so to speak. We promise to deliver exceptional customer service and won’t ask for a bond or security deposit (it’s not our style).
Read our Frequently Answered Questions.
The Ferrari Drive Day Experience – South Coast and Southern Highlands, New South Wales (February ’19) is available to drivers who are at least 30 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$15k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details without notice. Events are subject to availability.