Luxury Drive and Dine Escape
Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
At the southern edge of the Mornington Peninsula there’s a rugged wilderness formed by the elements and a beautiful new resort shaped by the landscape around it.
A place to reconnect with what’s real. Where an exhilarating drive or an invigorating hike across the Peninsula can be followed by an indulgent spa afternoon.
Four bespoke Spa Suites offer panoramic views of the incredible golf course, Port Phillip Bay or Bass Strait.
Each Spa Suite features a deep-soaking free standing spa bath, separate living and bedding spaces, an oversized 180-degree wrap-around balcony, gourmet minibar, plush robes and a slipper and pillow menu.
Starting exclusively from RACV Cape Schanck Resort, enjoy a spirited drive across the dramatic coastline of the Mornington Peninsula, featuring the new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4.
From the hairpins of Arthurs Seat to the vineyards of Red Hill, experience a breath-taking journey with ample opportunities behind the wheel of two incredible supercars.
Enjoy a three-course lunch for two at Paringa Estate Winery & Restaurant.
Awarded one Chef’s Hat for the fifth consecutive year by the Australian Good Food Guide, Paringa Estate delivers an exciting and imaginative menu in a beautifully elevated setting above the surrounding vineyards.
- Luxury two-night stay in a Spa Suite at the brand new RACV Cape Schanck Resort, including full buffet breakfast for two
- The latest-specification 2018 Ferrari 488 GTB (V8) and 2018 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 (V10) – guests will drive both supercars
- A 100km+ test-drive across the Mornington Peninsula, starting exclusively from RACV Cape Schanck Resort
- A three-course lunch for two at Paringa Estate Winery, Red Hill (1 Chef’s Hat – 2018 Australian Good Food Guide Awards)
- Espresso and gourmet refreshments – the ‘drive and dine’ event includes all dining, toll, parking and fuel expenses
- Private instruction during the event and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a discrete lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security bond or a credit card pre-authorisation (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation with us
TOTAL PRICE PER COUPLE OR 2 PERSONS
Check-in 2:00pm, 25/04/2019 (Thursday)
Check-out 10:00am, 27/04/2019 (Saturday)
Check-in 2:00pm, 26/04/2019 (Friday)
Check-out 10:00am, 28/04/2019 (Sunday)
Check-in 2:00pm, 27/04/2019 (Saturday)
Check-out 10:00am, 29/04/2019 (Monday)
Discover why we're different.
We love exploring beautiful destinations and sampling some of the Australia’s best hotels and restaurants; creating amazing drives that ‘join all the right dots’, so to speak. We promise to deliver exceptional customer service and won’t ask for unnecessary extras (it’s not our style).
Read our Frequently Answered Questions.
The Prancing Horse Luxury Drive and Dine Experience – Cape Schanck, Mornington Peninsula is available in April 2019 to drivers who are at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$10k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$5k via an upgrade of A$220 per driver, however it cannot be reduced entirely. Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details without notice and events are subject to availability.