Escape to the Mornington Peninsula for an exclusive ‘Drive and Dine’ event, featuring a stable of supercars, exquisite dining and a luxury two-night stay at the brand new RACV Cape Schanck Resort.
Luxury Drive and Dine Escape,
Melbourne's Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
An indulgent two night stay.
RACV CAPE SCHANCK RESORT
At the southern edge of the Mornington Peninsula there’s a rugged wilderness formed by the elements and a new resort shaped by the landscape around it.
A place to reconnect with what’s real. Where an exhilarating drive or an invigorating hike across the Peninsula can be followed by an indulgent spa afternoon.
Starting exclusively from RACV Cape Schanck Resort, enjoy a spirited drive across the dramatic coastline of the Mornington Peninsula, featuring the new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4.
From the hairpins of Arthurs Seat to the vineyards of Red Hill, experience a breath-taking 150km journey with ample opportunities behind the wheel of three incredible supercars.
Enjoy a three-course lunch for two at Paringa Estate Winery & Restaurant.
Awarded two Chef Hats by the Australian Good Food Guide, Paringa Estate delivers an exciting and imaginative menu in a beautifully elevated setting above the surrounding vineyards.
A luxurious stay with panoramic views of the incredible golf course, Port Phillip Bay or Bass Strait.
Each Deluxe Room features a deep-soaking free-standing spa bath, gourmet minibar, plush robes and a slipper and pillow menu.
- Luxury two-night stay in a Deluxe Room at the brand new RACV Cape Schanck Resort, including full buffet breakfast
- A stable of supercars including the latest-specification Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 (max. 3-4)
- A 150km+ driving experience across the Mornington Peninsula, starting exclusively from RACV Cape Schanck Resort
- A three-course lunch for two at Paringa Estate Winery, Red Hill (2 Chef Hats – 2020/ Australian Good Food Guide Awards)
- Espresso and gourmet refreshments – the ‘drive and dine’ event includes all dining, toll, parking and fuel expenses
- Private instruction during the event and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a discrete lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security bond or a credit card pre-authorisation (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation with us
TOTAL PRICE PER COUPLE OR 2 PERSONS
Please note that the desired date specifies the date of the driving event.
29th Nov [Check-In 28th | Drive Day 29th | Check-Out 30th]
30th Nov [Check-In 29th | Drive Day 30th | Check-Out 1st]
7th Dec [Check-In 6th | Drive Day 7th | Check-Out 8th]
8th Dec [Check-In 7th | Drive Day 8th | Check-Out 9th]
Spa Suite Upgrade
Four bespoke Spa Suites offer panoramic views of the incredible golf course, Port Phillip Bay or Bass Strait.
Each Spa Suite features a deep-soaking free standing spa bath, separate living and bedding spaces, an oversized 180-degree wrap-around balcony, gourmet minibar, plush robes and a slipper and pillow menu.
Discover why we're different.
We love exploring beautiful destinations and sampling some of the Australia’s best hotels and restaurants; creating amazing drives that ‘join all the right dots’, so to speak. We promise to deliver exceptional customer service and won’t ask for unnecessary extras (it’s not our style).
Read our Frequently Answered Questions.
The Prancing Horse Luxury Drive and Dine Experience – Cape Schanck, Mornington Peninsula is available in November 2019 to drivers who are at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$10k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$5k via an upgrade of A$220 per driver, however it cannot be reduced entirely. Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details without notice and events are subject to availability.