An exclusive Supercar Drive Day replete with luxury accommodation, a private cooking class and an intimate wine and dine experience, set within the tranquil charm of the Hunter Valley.
The Supercar Drive Day Experience,
Hunter Valley, New South Wales.
Drive some of the world’s finest exotics on a spirited pursuit across the Hunter Valley, paired with lunch at the award-winning Muse Kitchen, a private Southern Italian cooking class with Stefano Marvello and a luxury two-night stay with dinner at Willow Tree Estate.
Starting from the scenic setting of Willow Tree Estate, experience four of the world’s finest supercars on a spirited drive through the hinterland of the Hunter Valley and the nearby mountains of Wollemi and Yengo National Parks. This exclusive escape is available to four couples per event including a luxurious two-night stay at Willow Tree Estate and an intimate ‘hands-on’ Southern Italian cooking class and dinner hosted by Stefano Marvello of Sempre Affamato.
Slide into the beautifully contoured leather seats of each low-slung exotic, thumb the starter button and watch your partner’s expression transition from excitement to ecstasy. Rows of bright grapevines blur into hypnotic patterns of spring colours as you escape on a breath-taking drive across the rolling hills of the Hunter Valley and the smooth sweeping curves of the famous Putty Rd. Then return in style for a world class culinary experience.
Muse Kitchen, Keith Tulloch Estate
Muse Kitchen is a regional European Bistro styled restaurant, situated in the courtyard of Keith Tulloch Estate.
Muse Kitchen has consistently held a Good Food Guide chef’s hat since opening at Keith Tulloch Estate, with a seasonal menu featuring only the finest local produce and in-house preparation by Muse Chefs – view menu.
Southern Italian Cooking Class
‘Vibrant, talented and charismatic’, Stefano Marvello delivers an intimate Southern-Italian cooking class paired with a superbly hosted three-course dinner and cooked breakfasts during your two-night stay.
Immerse yourself in a ‘hands-on’ culinary experience, re-creating the tradition of the long lunch in Italy where the entire family plays a role on any given Sunday. Learn the art of making home-made pasta, artisan breads plus a range of authentic Southern Italian dishes using only the freshest local ingredients.
- The latest specification Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 and a collection of different supercars (max. 4)
- An exhilarating 200km+ Supercar Drive Day across the Hunter Valley, featuring the winding roads between Pokolbin, Putty, Broke and Singleton
- Luxury two night stay at Willow Tree Estate, either side of your ‘Supercar Drive Day’, with canapés and refreshments on arrival and cooked breakfast
- Three-course lunch at the award-wining Muse Kitchen, Keith Tulloch Estate (1 Chef Hat – Australian Good Food Guide, 2017)
- Southern-Italian Cooking Class courtesy of Stefano Marvello, including refreshments and a superbly hosted three-course dinner (second evening)
- Private instruction during the event and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a discrete lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security bond or a credit card pre-authorisation*
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a A$500 deposit is required to confirm your reservation
Prancing Horse design frequent driving intervals to ensure that each guest receives almost equi-distant driving opportunities in all the supercars.
TOTAL PER COUPLE OR 2 PERSONS
Discover why we're different.
Raise your expectations and experience something special. We’re serious about designing quality supercar driving experiences with exceptional customer service, and not asking for unnecessary extras like a bond or security deposit (it’s just not our style). We love driving fast cars, fine dining and exploring beautiful destinations, and we’re passionate about delivering precisely this and so much more for you.
The Prancing Horse Supercar Drive Day Experience – Hunter Valley, New South Wales is available in July 2019 to drivers who are at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$10k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$5k via an upgrade of A$220 per driver, however it cannot be reduced entirely. Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details without notice and events are subject to availability.
Prancing Horse guarantee the inclusion of the brand new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4. The complete stable of supercars will always remain a surprise on the day.
Prancing Horse Drive Experiences (Hunter Valley, New South Wales) – Willow Tree Estate, 96 Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin NSW 2320