A Seaside Getaway.
Byron Bay, New South Wales
Supercar Drive Day, 200km+
Starting from the heart of Byron Bay, experience an incredible drive that ventures across a landscape of beautiful beaches and the most extensive area of sub-tropical rainforests.
Leave the endless stretches of white sand behind and whip past a scenery of cute farm houses and orchards ripe with fruit, past waterfalls and the dramatically twisting roads of the Border Range National Park.
Venture deep into the cool rainforest of the Lamington National Parks, then accelerate east over Springbrook for an exhilarating descent to the coast and an exquisite lunch at Paper Daisy @ Halcyon House.
Wind along the stunning Pacific shoreline through charming coastal towns before returning to Byron Bay on dusk for an intimate photo shoot at the famous Lighthouse, watching the sun set over Mount Warning.
Frequent and generous intervals are scheduled throughout the journey to ensure that our customers receive equal opportunities to alternate between each supercar, driving them all.
Paper Daisy @ Halcyon House, Cabarita Beach.
With one of Australia’s most promising young chefs Ben Devlin (Queensland’s Chef of Year 2014, ex-Noma and Esquire) leading the kitchen, the ethos that drives the restaurant is one of sophisticated simplicity, producing dishes that are satisfying, thoughtful and deeply memorable. View menu.
Limited availability in August & September '18.
- The brand new Ferrari 488 GTB (2018) and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4, plus a collection of different exotics (max. 4 supercars)
- A 200km+ Supercar Drive Day across the hinterland surrounding Byron Bay, featuring the Border Range and Lamington National Parks
- An exquisite four-course long lunch for two at the award-winning Paper Daisy Restaurant @ Halcyon House, Cabarita Beach (One Chef Hat, 2018)
- Morning tea, espresso and gourmet refreshments throughout the full day journey – package includes all dining, toll, parking and fuel expenses
- Private instruction during the event and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a discrete lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security bond or a credit card pre-authorisation*
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation
COMPLETE ITINERARY & SCHEDULE RELEASED SHORTLY
PER COUPLE OR 2 PERSONS
Add professional photography by Erik Rosenberg.
An amazing lifestyle and wedding photographer, Erik captures beautiful moments throughout the escape that you’ll cherish for a lifetime. From natural portraits to landscapes and driving shots, receive 150+ high-resolution images including a personalised online story to perfectly complement your experience.
Discover why we're different.
Experience the ultimate supercar experience from Byron Bay.
Raise your expectations and experience something special. We’re serious about designing quality supercar driving experiences with exceptional customer service, and not asking for unnecessary extras like a bond or security deposit (it’s just not our style). We love driving fast cars, fine dining and exploring beautiful destinations, and we’re passionate about delivering precisely this and so much more for you.
The inclusion of the new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 may be complemented with another supercar (i.e. max. 4 in total) including, but not limited to any of the following models: Ferrari Portofino, Ferrari California T, Ferrari California, Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2, McLaren MP4-12C, McLaren 570s, McLaren 650S, McLaren 720S, Aston Martin Vanquish, Aston Martin DB11, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin Vantage S, Maserati Granturismo S, Maserati Ghibli S, Audi R8, Jaguar F-Type, Jaguar F-Type S, Nissan GT-R R35, Porsche 911 GT3RS, Porsche 911 Turbo, Porsche 911 Carrera, Porsche Cayman GT4, Porsche Cayman GTS, Porsche Cayman S, Alfa Romeo 4C, Tesla Model S, Mercedes-Benz AMG GT, Mercedes-Benz SLS.
Prancing Horse Drive Experiences – Byron Bay, New South Wales