Drive the world’s finest exotics on a thrilling 220km+ adventure across the beautiful hinterland of Byron Bay and the mountain trails of Northern New South Wales.
Supercar Drive Day
Byron Bay, New South Wales
Starting exclusively from The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa, experience an incredible Supercar Drive Day that ventures across a coastal landscape of pristine beaches and sub-tropical rainforests.
Admire endless stretches of white sand in your mirrors, whip past farm houses, fruit orchards and cascading waterfalls as you drive through the Wollumbin (Mount Warning), Lamington and Mooball National Parks.
Venture through the cool rainforests and back country of the Hinterland Way, accelerating north for the Queensland border and the waterfalls of Natural Bridge in Springbrook National Park. Then enjoy a thrilling descent to the coast and an exquisite lunch at Paper Daisy @ Halcyon House.
Wind along the scenic Tweed Valley Way and Clothiers Creek Rd, passing by the charming towns that skirt Mooball National Park before returning via St Helena Lookout to watch the sun set across Byron’s hinterland.
Frequent and generous intervals are scheduled throughout the journey to ensure that our customers receive equal opportunities to alternate between each supercar during the 220km+ journey, driving them all.
Paper Daisy @ Halcyon House, Cabarita Beach.
With one of Australia’s most promising young chefs Ben Devlin (Queensland’s Chef of Year 2014, ex-Noma and Esquire) leading the kitchen, the ethos that drives the restaurant is one of sophisticated simplicity, producing dishes that are satisfying, thoughtful and memorable. View menu.
Limited availability in February '19.
- The latest-spec Ferrari 488 GTB (2018) and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 (2018), plus a collection of different exotics (max. 4 supercars)
- A Supercar Drive Day spanning a complete day (8:00am~5:30pm, approx), starting exclusively from The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa
- A spirited 220km+ drive across the hinterland surrounding Byron Bay, Wollumbin (Mount Warning), Mooball and Lamington National Parks
- An exquisite four-course long lunch for two at the award-winning Paper Daisy Restaurant @ Halcyon House, Cabarita Beach (One Chef Hat, 2018)
- Morning tea, espresso and gourmet refreshments throughout the full day journey – package includes all dining, toll, parking and fuel expenses
- Private instruction during the event and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a discrete lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security bond or a credit card pre-authorisation (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation with us
PER COUPLE OR 2 PERSONS
It doesn’t shout it whispers. As discerning travellers know, the ultimate luxury bathes the soul and inhales the senses, releasing you from the busy world to an oasis of calm. It’s both refined and grounded, the perfect blend of intuitive service, impeccable detail and stunning natural surroundings. This is the luxury you will find at The Byron at Byron.
Discover why we're different.
We love exploring beautiful destinations like Byron Bay and sampling some of the region’s best hotels and restaurants; creating amazing drives that ‘join all the right dots’, so to speak. We promise to deliver exceptional customer service and won’t ask for a bond or security deposit (it’s not our style).
Read our Frequently Answered Questions.
Prancing Horse Drive Experiences – Byron Bay, New South Wales
The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa, 77-97 Broken Head Rd, Byron Bay NSW 2481
The Prancing Horse Supercar Drive Day Experience – Byron Bay, New South Wales (February ’19) is available to drivers who are at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$10k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$5k via an upgrade of A$220 per driver, however it cannot be reduced entirely. Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details without notice. Events are subject to availability.
The inclusion of the new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 may be complemented with 1-2 different supercars (i.e. max. 4 in total) including, but not limited to any of the following models: Ferrari Portofino, Ferrari California T, Ferrari California, Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2, McLaren MP4-12C, McLaren 570s, McLaren 650s, McLaren 720S, Aston Martin Vanquish, Aston Martin DB11, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin Vantage S, Maserati Granturismo S, Maserati Ghibli S, Audi R8, Jaguar F-Type, Jaguar F-Type S, Nissan GT-R R35, Porsche 911 GT3RS, Porsche 911 Turbo, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Porsche Cayman GT4, Porsche Cayman GTS, Porsche Cayman S, Alfa Romeo 4C, Tesla Model S, Mercedes-Benz AMG GT, Mercedes-Benz SLS.