The Supercar Drive Day Experience,
Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Queensland.
Beginning with an espresso and a private introduction to a stable of different supercars (valued at A$2M), depart into the hinterland for the beautiful Glass House Mountains.
Slip into another supercar and track north towards Noosa via the scenic lookout at Eumundi, and a superb degustation lunch at Noosa Waterfront Restaurant & Bar.
Noosa Waterfront Restaurant & Bar
Distinctly Italian under the passionate ownership of talented chef Andrea Ravezzani, Noosa Waterfront offers an exquisite dining experience that overlooks the calm canal inlet of Noosa River.
Hailing from Milan, Andrea was trained in one of Europe’s most exclusive culinary schools.
Tantalising, contemporary dishes inspired by Italy’s numerous culinary regions paired with a focus on quality, handmade dishes using locally grown produce and ingredients.
Swap again for an amazing afternoon drive, returning to Spicers Tamarind Retreat via The Blackall Ranges. Prancing Horse schedule frequent intervals to ensure equal driving opportunities between all supercars.
Arrive at Spicers Tamarind Retreat on dusk as the sun sets on an exhilarating 200km+ Supercar Drive Day. An amazing day driving the world’s finest exotics and exploring Queensland’s Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
- The latest-specification Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 and a collection of different supercars (max. 4)
- An exhilarating 200km+ Supercar Drive Day across the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, exclusively from Spicers Tamarind Retreat
- Morning tea at Secrets on the Lake, with espresso and refreshments throughout the journey – includes all dining, fuel expenses
- Degustation lunch for two at Noosa Waterfront Restaurant & Bar – awarded 1 Chef Hat in 2017/2018 (approx. 2.5 hrs)
- Private instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a dedicated lead vehicle throughout the event
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation
TOTAL PER COUPLE OR 2 PERSONS
RESERVATION DEPOSIT PAYMENT
- 16/08/2019 (Friday)
- 17/08/2019 (Saturday)
- 18/08/2019 (Sunday)
- 22/08/2019 (Thursday)
- 23/08/2019 (Friday)
- 24/08/2019 (Saturday)
- 25/08/2019 (Sunday)
- 29/08/2019 (Thursday)
- 30/08/2019 (Friday)
- 31/08/2019 (Saturday)
- 01/09/2019 (Sunday)
- 05/09/2019 (Thursday)
- 06/09/2019 (Friday)
- 07/09/2019 (Saturday)
- 08/09/2019 (Sunday)
- 12/09/2019 (Thursday)
- 13/09/2019 (Friday)
- 14/09/2019 (Saturday)
- 15/09/2019 (Sunday)
available | limited availability | sold out
waitlists now available for sold out events
Spicers Tamarind Retreat
Spicers Tamarind Retreat offers rainforest fringed luxury, infused with the seductive spices of Asia.
An hour’s drive from Brisbane Airport that feels like you’re a world away in an Asian-influenced oasis.
Relax in Spa Anise, astonish yourself at the Tamarind Cooking School or enjoy the perfect luxury escape!
The Prancing Horse Supercar Drive Day Experience – Sunshine Coast Hinterland, is available in August/September 2019 to drivers who are at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$10k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$5k via an upgrade of A$220 per driver, however it cannot be reduced entirely. Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details without notice and events are subject to availability.
Prancing Horse guarantee the inclusion of the brand new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4. The complete stable of supercars will always remain a surprise on the day.
Prancing Horse Drive Experiences (Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Queensland) – Spicers Tamarind Retreat, 88 Obi Lane South, Maleny QLD 4552