Drive a new Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 plus a McLaren 650S across the Hunter Valley, replete with lunch at Muse Kitchen, an intimate cooking class and luxury two night stay at Willow Tree Estate.
Starting from the scenic vineyard setting of Keith Tulloch Winery, experience three of the world’s finest supercars on a spirited drive through the hinterland of the Hunter Valley and the nearby mountains of Wollemi and Yengo National Parks. This intimate Ferrari, Lamborghini and McLaren driving experience is available to three couples per event including a luxurious two-night stay at Willow Tree Estate and an intimate ‘hands-on’ Southern Italian cooking class and dinner hosted by Stefano Marvello of Sempre Affamato.
Slide into the beautifully contoured leather seats of each low-slung exotic, thumb the starter button and watch your partner’s expression transition from excitement to ecstasy. Rows of bright grapevines blur into hypnotic patterns of spring colours as you escape on a breath-taking drive across the rolling hills of the Hunter Valley and the smooth sweeping curves of the famous Putty Rd. Then return in style for a world class culinary experience and a relaxing two-night escape away.
Lunch Destination – Muse Kitchen at Keith Tulloch Wine Estate, Hunter Valley
Recently recognised by TripAdvisor as one of the top 10 restaurants in Australia, Muse Restaurant was awarded ‘Two Chef Hats’ in The Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide during 2016 and ’15 plus “One Chef Hat’ for 2014, ’13, ’12 and ’11. Their newest sibling – ‘Muse Kitchen‘, is a regional European Bistro style restaurant, situated in the picturesque courtyard of Keith Tulloch Wine Estate which has also received ‘One Chef Hat’ in 2016, ’15, ’14 and ’13. Experience an exceptional late lunch following your drive in the Hunter Valley.
Luxury Two Night Stay and Private Southern Italian Cooking Class – Willow Tree Estate, Hunter Valley
Nestled amongst the vines on seven stunning acres, indulge in a luxurious two night stay at Willow Tree Estate in the Hunter Valley; featuring twelve beautifully appointed rooms with ensuite bathrooms and private balconies. Experience an intimate Southern Italian cooking class including a sensational dinner courtesy of Stefano Marvello of Sempre Affamato, and enjoy the dramatic panorama of the nearby Brokenback & Barrington Ranges. Breakfast included on both days.
Event inclusions – A$3,750 per couple; limited to 4x events only during October ’17.
- Price: A$3,750 per couple or two guests (this event caters for a maximum of 3 couples or 6 guests)
- Luxury two night stay at Willow Tree Estate – overlooking the vineyards of the Hunter Valley and the surrounding Brokenback & Barrington Ranges
- Three different supercars including the brand new Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 and McLaren 650S
- An exhilarating drive across the Hunter Valley starting exclusively from Keith Tulloch Wine Estate (150-170km+)
- Three-course lunch for two at the award winning restaurant – Muse Kitchen at Keith Estate Tulloch Wine, Hunter Valley (1 Chef Hat)
- An intimate wine tasting experience courtesy of Keith Tulloch Winery and hand-crafted chocolates from Cocoa Nib
- Private Southern Italian cooking class (3-hours) and dinner personally hosted at Willow Tree Estate by Chef Stefano Marvello of Sempre Affamato
- Espresso and hot cooked breakfast on both days, including complimentary refreshments and antipasti
- Private ‘one-on-one’ instruction and support via two-way radio communication with a discrete lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security bond or a credit card pre-authorisation*
- Convenient ‘pay-by-instalment’ options and personalised gift-certificates available – only a 20% deposit is required to confirm your reservation (A$750)
Reservations now available for October ’17 with Friday and Saturday events now sold out.
Is this a surprise?
If you prefer to co-ordinate this experience as a surprise for your partner or someone special, please let us know and we’ll ensure that our communication is discrete. Direct-deposit payment options are available if you prefer to transfer your deposit via EFT rather than credit-card. You can count on us to keep a secret.
Prancing Horse – discover why we’re different.
- We’ve been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for the past four consecutive years
- We don’t believe in asking our customers for a credit-card security bond – it’s just not our style
- We want you to enjoy the widest menu selection at any restaurant (so there are no set menus)
- We only ask for a 20% deposit to confirm any reservation or arrange a personalised gift-certificate that’s valid for a complete 12 months
- We don’t believe in charging our customers any additional credit-card surcharges whether that be Visa, MasterCard or American Express
We believe in creating a seamless experience for our customers, starting from your initial point of contact to hosting your drive and beyond.
We’re serious about designing quality, bespoke supercar drives with exceptional customer service, not short test-drive experiences.
We love fast cars, fine dining and exploring new destinations, and we’re passionate about delivering exactly that and more for you.
Prancing Horse Drive Experiences – Hunter Valley, New South Wales
96 Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin NSW 2320