Imagine a weekend of luxury featuring the latest supercars, heli-transfers and a sunset champagne cruise. The Ultimate Indulgence with exquisite dining and a luxe stay at Park Hyatt Sydney.
Supercars, Helicopters & Luxury Yachts
Starting from Park Hyatt Sydney, enjoy an espresso and receive the keys to an incredible stable of supercars.
Slide behind the wheel of a new Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 and McLaren 570/650S.
Escape to the Central Coast on a breath-taking drive along the bends of the Old Pacific Highway, with ample opportunities to drive three incredible supercars.
Arrive at Bells at Killcare for a superb five-course lunch, perfectly paired with an award-winning wine list.
Inspired by the fresh seasonal produce harvested from their famous vegetable garden, the menu showcases the finest Australian producers, suppliers, winemakers and growers. Locally harvested seafood includes freshly shucked oysters from Merimbula or Cape Hawke and crayfish caught off nearby Macmasters Beach. Wagyu rump is sourced from north-east Victoria, with Cape Grim Sirloin and lamb from Flinders Island.
Depart in style onboard an Agusta 109S-Grande twin-engined helicopter, privately chartered from Beluga Aviation for a VIP scenic tour of Sydney.
Admire the beauty of the coastline from the air, landing in Sydney for an awaiting limousine to Rose Bay.
Be welcomed aboard Absolute 60FLY – a luxury yacht for a sunset champagne cruise on Sydney Harbour.
Absolute 60FLY is the perfect marriage of Italian yacht design and functionality. Boarding from Rose Bay courtesy of Luxury Boat Syndicates, unwind on this 60ft motor yacht for a 2-hour cruise on Sydney Harbour, alighting at Dawes Point for Park Hyatt Sydney.
Enjoy a luxe stay at Park Hyatt Sydney with unparalleled views of the beautiful Sydney Opera House. The perfect way to relax and unwind after one amazingly indulgent day.
155 spacious guest rooms and suites with contemporary interiors and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to private balconies. Park Hyatt Sydney’s Opera View Rooms are residential in style, offering luxury contemporary, harbourside living. Starting at a spacious 40 square meters, guest room interiors reflect a natural feel with rich layers of chocolate, cream and beige hues. Luxurious custom furnishings & fittings, naturally-textured fabrics, subtle plush carpets, designer lighting and the latest technology feature throughout. Specially commissioned art by prominent Australian artists are on display, creating an art gallery of unique art pieces in all 155 guest rooms and suites.
- The Ultimate Indulgence Sydney is limited to a maximum of 3 couples or 6 persons
- Luxury one-night stay at Park Hyatt Sydney in an Opera View Room, including full breakfast for two
- The latest-specification 2018 Ferrari 488 GTB (V8), 2018 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 (V10) and McLaren 650S or 570S (TBC)
- A spirited 3-hour drive experience from Park Hyatt Sydney to the beautiful Central Coast of New South Wales
- Signature five-course degustation lunch for two with matching wines at the award-winning Bells-at-Killcare Restaurant
- Heli-transfers in a Beluga Aviation’s Agusta 109-S Grande twin-engined helicopter from Bells-at-Killcare to Sydney Airport
- Limousine transfers from Sydney Airport to Rose Bay, courtesy of Royale Limousines
- Sunset champagne cruise aboard an Absolute 60FLY luxury motor yacht, courtesy of Luxury Boat Syndicates (2-hours)
- Gourmet refreshments – this event encompasses all luxury transfers, dining, toll, parking and fuel expenses
- Private instruction during the event and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a discrete lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security bond or a credit card pre-authorisation (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalments available – only a deposit of A$990 is required to confirm your reservation with us
TOTAL PRICE PER COUPLE OR 2 PERSONS
The Ultimate Sydney Indulgence is available in March 2019 to drivers who are at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$10k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$5k via an upgrade of A$220 per driver, however it cannot be reduced entirely. Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details without notice and events are subject to availability.