Luxury Driving Experience
Cabarita Beach & Tweed Valley
Drive a stable of different supercars.
FERRARI F8 TRIBUTO LAMBORGHINI HURACAN LP 610-4 McLAREN 570S ASTON MARTIN (V8) VANTAGE
Starting from Husk Distillers, be warmly welcomed with a private introduction to a collection of immaculately-presented supercars.
Slip behind the wheel; your partner shotgun, for a two-hundred kilometre drive along the roads less travelled and the sweeping bends of the Tweed Valley Way.
Stop to wander through an inspiring art collection at the Tweed Regional Gallery, with an exhibition celebrating the life and legacy of Margaret Olley.
In the shadows of Wollumbin, Mt. Warning, drive across the hinterland and the cane fields of Condong for Cabarita Beach and lunch at Paper Daisy Restaurant.
Return to Tumbulgum via Clothiers Creek, past passionfruit farms and a blur of tea fields. Drink in hand, enjoy an intimate tour and tasting as the sun sets at Husk Distillers.
We schedule four driving intervals, so that you can swap between all the different models.
Paper Daisy Restaurant
HALCYON HOUSE, CABARITA BEACH
Indulge in an exquisite lunch at Paper Daisy Restaurant on the shores of Cabarita Beach. With Jason Barrett leading the kitchen, the ethos that drives Paper Daisy is one of sophisticated simplicity, producing dishes that are satisfying, thoughtful and deeply memorable.
PADDOCK TO BOTTLE ™
In the heart of the Tweed Caldera, on 150 acres of fertile farmland – Husk Distillers create rare spirits from sugar cane, harvested straight from their fields.
Enjoy an intimate, private tour tasting a range of Agricole rums and craft gins, after a spirited drive across the Tweed Valley.
CABARITA BEACH & TWEED VALLEY, NEW SOUTH WALES
- A collection of the latest-model supercars – new Ferrari F8 Tributo, Lamborghini Huracán, McLaren 570S, Aston Martin Vantage*
- An incredible drive for you and your partner through the beautiful Tweed Valley (1 complete day driving 4 supercars, 200km+ journey)
- Provenance lunch at Paper Daisy Restaurant at Halcyon House (1 Chef Hat, Australian Good Food Guide 2021)
- Intimate tasting experience at the conclusion of the luxury drive experience at Husk Distillers, Tumbulgum.
- Private instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a dedicated lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation with us
03 – 20 JUNE 2021
PRICE PER COUPLE (MID-WEEK)
PRICE PER COUPLE (WEEKEND)
Discover why we're different.
TIME IS YOUR LUXURY AND WE’LL NEVER WASTE IT.
Celebrating 14 years (est. 2007) and thousands of happy customers, we deliver incredible experiences; joining-the-dots between exhilaration and relaxed luxury.
This event will be held exclusively in Northern New South Wales during June 2021. Eligible drivers must be at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Drivers aged between 25 and 30 may be required to submit a record of their complete driving history.
Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$10k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$5k via an upgrade of A$220 (covers both drivers), however it cannot be reduced entirely.
Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details including car models without notice and events subject to availability
. The complete stable of supercars will always remain a surprise on the day and different models may be rotated into the stable whilst in New South Wales.
Prancing Horse Drive Experiences (Tweed Valley) – Husk Distillers, 1152 Dulguigan Rd, North Tumbulgum NSW 2490