Position Available – Marketing Specialist
As an Advertising specialist working across Australia, your key job responsibilities will encompass meeting, negotiating and coordinating with clients and associated partners, discussing and planning their various advertorial needs and expectations and developing plans and strategies to create effective and impactful advertising campaigns which inspire, encourage and compel the viewers to take action.
Qualifications and experience:
- A bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience within the luxury travel and/or automotive market may substitute for the formal qualification.
- Preference for multi-lingual abilities
- Must be flexible with frequent domestic travel arrangements (at least two weeks each month will be spent in different locations across Australia)
- planning, developing and organising advertising policies and campaigns to support sales objectives
- advising executives and clients on advertising strategies and campaigns to reach target markets, creating consumer awareness and effectively promoting the attributes of our events and services across Australia
- coordinating the design and production of advertising campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting, media scripting, television and film production and media placement, within time and budget constraints
- creation and publication of advertising materials
- analysing data regarding consumer patterns and preferences
- provide customer insights and optimisation opportunities through platform analysis
- interpreting and predicting current and future consumer trends
- researching potential demand and market characteristics for new goods and services and collecting and analysing data and other statistical information
- supporting business growth and development through the preparation and execution of marketing objectives, policies and specific advertising programs
- commissioning and undertaking market research to identify market opportunities for new and existing goods and services
- advising on all elements of marketing such as product mix, pricing, advertising and sales promotion, selling, and distribution channels
- managing budgets to deliver cost effective transactions and enquiries through social media platforms
- maintaining partner relationships and creating leads for future partnerships
- analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- executing advertising campaigns across social media channels as well as day to day management of ad campaigns on social media
- directing the development and implementation of strategies to build and maintain an organisation’s image and reputation with its customers, investors and the wider public
Applications accepted via email only – email@example.com.