Luxury Driving Experience
McLaren Vale & Fleurieu Peninsula,
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
OCTOBER – NOVEMBER 2021
Experience the beauty of South Australia on a luxury drive across McLaren Vale and the Fleurieu Peninsula.
An immersive driving experience in the latest supercars, replete with lunch at Little Wolf Osteria at Mitolo Winery and an intimate dinner for two at Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant.
A stable of supercars.
FERRARI F8 TRIBUTO LAMBORGHINI HURACAN EVO McLAREN 570S ASTON MARTIN (V8) VANTAGE
Depart via Carey Gully into a blur of vibrant Autumn colours, winding along the roads between Lenswood, Lobethal and Cudlee Creek.
As the hills unravel into vineyards and farmland, follow the River Torrens down to Kangaroo Creek Reservoir and the beautiful bends of Gorge Road.
Indulge in a provincial, long table lunch at Little Wolf Osteria at Mitolo Winery in Hahndorf, before returning to the Adelaide Hills.
Ascend Corkscrew Rd; a series of sequential hair-pin turns, before entering Piccadilly Valley at sunset and a private dinner for two at HVR.
We schedule frequent driving intervals, so that you and your partner can share the drive of all the different models over the exhilarating journey.
Little Wolf Osteria
Hardy's Verandah Restaurant
MOUNT LOFTY HOUSE EST 1852
JIN CHOI, HEAD CHEF
‘I like my dishes to be perceived as simple.
However, in reality, in terms of technique and composition there is a lot more depth and complexity to our dishes than what meets the eye.’
Enter the World of Arthur Hardy
Arthur Hardy, the determined & visionary young English man, who loved the finer things in life. Take a seat on the verandah of his 1852 summer residence before embarking on what will be one of the best culinary journeys of your life.
McLAREN VALE & FLEURIEU PENINSULA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- A collection of the latest-model supercars – new Ferrari F8 Tributo, Lamborghini Huracán EVO, McLaren 570S, Aston Martin Vantage*
- An incredible drive for you and your partner across McLaren Vale / Fleurieu Peninsula (1 complete day driving 4 supercars, 200km+ journey)
- Provenance two-course, lunch at Little Wolf Osteria at Mitolo Winery (1 Chef Hat, Australian Good Food Guide 2021)
- Intimate four-course dinner for two at Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant (3 Chef Hats, Australian Good Food Guide 2021)
- Private instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a dedicated lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation with us
OCTOBER – NOVEMBER 2021
PRICE PER COUPLE (EARLY BIRD SPECIAL)
EARLY-BIRD PRICING ENDS 11:59PM, 30/06/2021 SAVE $200
SEQUOIA LODGE @ MOUNT LOFTY HOUSE
CONTACT OUR TEAM FOR RESERVATIONS.
Discover why we're different.
Celebrating 14 years (est. 2007) and thousands of happy customers, we deliver incredible experiences; joining-the-dots perfectly between exhilaration and luxury. Time is your luxury, we’ll never waste it.
This event will be held exclusively in South Australia during October and November 2021. Eligible drivers must be at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Drivers aged between 25 and 30 may be required to submit a record of their complete driving history.
Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$10k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$5k via an upgrade of A$220 (covers both drivers), however it cannot be reduced entirely.
Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise any details, including car models without notice and events subject to availability.
The complete stable of supercars will always remain a surprise on the day and different models may be rotated into the stable whilst in South Australia.
Prancing Horse Drive Experiences (South Australia) – Mount Lofty House, 1 Mawson Drive, Crafers SA 5152