The Supercar Drive Day Experience,
Kiama, Southern Highlands and Kangaroo Valley
New South Wales
Starting from the shores of Kiama – south of Sydney, experience an incredible drive day that ventures across a landscape of rolling hills, sleepy dairy farms and sub-tropical rainforests.
Slide behind the wheel of another exotic and follow the ribbon of tarmac that unravels into Kangaroo Valley. The sound of throttles opening simultaneously, the roar of engines and the crackling of exhausts bouncing over the Southern Highlands; finally arriving at the calm inlet of Gerroa estuary.
The Blue Swimmer
The culinary talents of Lauren Brown and her team have made this little restaurant one of our favourites.
A focus on produce sourced locally from farmers’ markets, freshly caught seafood and seasonal ingredients.
A casual delight of the South Coast, where the Crooked River meets the Pacific.
After lunch, accelerate onto the M1 via the Kiama Bends and the smoothly surfaced roads into Jamberoo.
Ascend Jamberoo Mountain Rd to the scenic lookout before sweeping down to the Kiama Lighthouse and Blowhole on dusk for the perfect photo opportunity. Just as the sun sets across Kiama.
Frequent and generous intervals are scheduled throughout the day to ensure that our customers receive equal driving opportunities, alternating between each supercar. Special attention is made to ensure that group numbers are low and only the best available driving roads are selected.
- A stable of supercars including the latest-specification Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 (max. 4)
- An incredible 200km+ Supercar Drive Day from Kiama across the beautiful Southern Highlands and Kangaroo Valley
- Morning tea at Burrawang General Store, with refreshments throughout the journey – package includes all dining and fuel expenses
- Three course lunch for two at The Blue Swimmer at Seahaven Restaurant, overlooking the estuary entrance of Gerroa (1.5 hrs)
- Private instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a dedicated lead vehicle throughout the event
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation
Early bird price per couple or two persons (incl. GST)
1 ticket = 2 persons
The Prancing Horse Supercar Drive Day Experience (Kiama & Southern Highlands) is available provisionally in August 2020, subject to an easing of COVID-19 travel restrictions and any additional safety or operational or considerations. Eligible to drivers who are 25+ years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum 'at-fault' insurance-excess of A$10k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$5k via an upgrade of A$220 (covers both drivers), however it cannot be reduced entirely. Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details without notice. Events subject to availability. Prancing Horse guarantee the inclusion of the brand new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4. The complete stable of supercars will always remain a surprise on the day. Prancing Horse Drive Experiences (Kiama & Southern Highlands) - The Sebel Harbourside Kiama, 31 Shoalhaven St, Kiama NSW 2533 (2-hours south of Sydney)