Supercar Drive Day Experience
Kiama & Southern Highlands,
New South Wales
JULY / AUGUST
The sound of throttles opening simultaneously, the roar of engines and the crackling of exhausts bouncing over the Southern Highlands; finally arriving at the calm inlet of Gerroa estuary.
After lunch, accelerate onto the M1 via the Kiama Bends and the smoothly surfaced roads into Jamberoo.
Ascend Jamberoo Mountain Rd to the scenic lookout before sweeping down to the Kiama Lighthouse and Blowhole on dusk for the perfect photo opportunity. Just as the sun sets across Kiama.
Frequent and generous intervals are scheduled throughout the day to ensure that our customers receive equal driving opportunities, alternating between each supercar. Special attention is made to ensure that group numbers are low and only the best available driving roads are selected.
- A stable of supercars including a brand new Ferrari F8 Tributo, Lamborghini Huracán EVO and McLaren 570S (max. 5)
- An incredible 200km+ Supercar Drive Day from Kiama across the beautiful Southern Highlands and Kangaroo Valley
- Morning tea, lunch and refreshments throughout the journey – package includes all dining and fuel expenses
- Private instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a dedicated lead vehicle throughout the event
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation
Price per couple (weekend)
Deposit required to confirm your reservation.
Please note that your deposit will be subtracted from the total.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Discover why we're different
Experience immersive supercar driving events and exceptional customer service.
No bond required (it’s not our style).
The Prancing Horse Supercar Drive Day Experience (Kiama & Southern Highlands) is available in July and August 2024. Eligible to drivers who are 25+ years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum 'at-fault' insurance-excess of A$15,000 applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$7,500 via an upgrade of A$250 (covers both drivers), however it cannot be reduced entirely. Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details without notice. Events subject to availability. Prancing Horse Drive Experiences (Kiama & Southern Highlands) - The Sebel Harbourside Kiama, 2 Minnamurra St, Shoalhaven St, Kiama NSW 2533.