The Supercar Drive Day Experience,
Hunter Valley, New South Wales
Slide into the contoured seats of each exotic, thumb the starter and hit the road. Rows of vines blur into hypnotic shades of spring, rolling across the Hunter Valley.
Drive along the foothills of the Brokenback Range for Broke, Milbrodale and the sweeping bends of Putty Road. A thrilling 200-kilometre adventure with relaxing interludes – alternating between different supercars.
Return to sample some of the Hunter’s finest wines at Hungerford Hill, paired with lunch/dinner at Muse Restaurant.
Muse Restaurant at Hungerford Hill
Enjoy an exquisite four-course dinner (mid-week) or lunch on weekends, matched with wines from Hungerford Hill.
This sleek, architect-designed space impresses from the outset with its soaring ceilings, high-backed chairs and stunning sandstone fireplace.
Theatrics come with the territory and it’s a joy to watch chef Troy Rhoades-Brown at work in the expansive open kitchen. While the chef’s devotion to simple, seasonal produce is evident, each dish is an eye-opening display of the finest technique.
A playful amuse bouche of pâté macarons and pork crackle meringue is the first in a succession of exceptional plates that include pan-fried sea scallops with black garlic, beautifully cooked blue-eye trevalla with diamond clams and pickled cauliflower, and a lovely, light-cured ocean trout in a yoghurt moat dotted with avruga and pomegranate pearls. Precisely cooked peppered venison comes with roasted onion, goat’s cheese and quinoa, while passionfruit and dark chocolate with vanilla cream combines fun and finesse. Service is consummately old-school.
Australian Good Food Guide
The seasonal nature of the menu results in dishes that are constantly changing, but there’s a consistent culinary approach across the board: technique, restraint and respect.
An exhilarating journey with unforgettable memories.
- A collection of supercars including the latest-specification Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4
- An incredible 200km Supercar Drive Day across the Hunter Valley, between Pokolbin, Broke, Milbrodale and Putty.
- Premium rare-release wine tasting at Hungerford Hill, including vintaged Hunter Shiraz and Hunter Cabernet Sauvignon
- Four-course dinner (Wed-Fri) or lunch on weekends at Muse Restaurant (2 Chef Hats, Australian Good Food Guide Awards)
- Refreshments on arrival and a gourmet hamper for the journey – package includes all dining and fuel expenses on the day
- Private instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a dedicated lead vehicle throughout the event
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation
per couple or two persons (mid-week)
per couple or two persons (weekend)
1 ticket = 2 persons
The Prancing Horse Supercar Drive Day Experience (Hunter Valley, New South Wales) is available in September 2020 to drivers who are 25+ years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum 'at-fault' insurance-excess of A$10k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$5k via an upgrade of A$220 (covers both drivers), however it cannot be reduced entirely. Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details without notice, with events subject to availability. Prancing Horse guarantee the inclusion of a brand new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4. The complete stable of supercars will always remain a surprise on the day. Prancing Horse Drive Experiences (Hungerford Hill, 2450 Broke Rd, Pokolbin 2320)