Luxury Driving Experiences
Tweed Valley, New South Wales
Enjoy the natural beauty of the Northern Rivers on a luxury drive across the Tweed Valley.
Drive a stable of different supercars.
FERRARI F8 TRIBUTO LAMBORGHINI HURACAN EVO RWD McLAREN 570S PLUS MORE
Slip behind the wheel; your partner shotgun, for a two-hundred kilometre drive along the roads less travelled and the sweeping bends of the Tweed Valley Way.
In the shadows of Wollumbin, Mt. Warning, drive across the hinterland and the cane fields of Condong for lunch on the river terrace at Tweed River House.
Return to Tumbulgum via Clothiers Creek, past passionfruit farms and a blur of tea fields. Drink in hand, enjoy an intimate tour and tasting as the sun sets at Husk Distillers.
We schedule four driving intervals, so that you can swap between all the different models.
Tweed River House
Indulge in an exquisite, three-course lunch at Tweed River House.
PADDOCK TO BOTTLE ™
- A collection of 4-5 of the latest model supercars including in a new Ferrari F8 Tributo and Lamborghini Huracán EVO RWD ;
- A spirited drive along the most thrilling roads of the Tweed Valley – driving 4-5 different supercars across a 200km journey;
- Multiple driving sections for you and your partner to share the drive together during the day, with scenic pit stops;
- Three-course lunch on the beautiful terrace at Tweed River House (1 Chef Hat, 2022 Australian Good Food Guide);
- Personal instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a dedicated lead vehicle driven by your hosts;
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note we never ask customers for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply);
VIEW DRIVING ITINERARY (PDF)
PRICE PER COUPLE, INCL. GST
Discover why we're different.
TIME IS YOUR LUXURY AND WE WILL NEVER WASTE IT.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This event will be held exclusively in the Tweed Valley during June 2022.
Eligible drivers must be at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Drivers aged between 25 and 30 may be required to submit a record of their complete driving history.
Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$15,000 applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess by half to A$7,500 via an upgrade of A$250 (covers both drivers), however it cannot be reduced entirely.
PRANCING HORSE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND OR REVISE ANY DETAILS, INCLUDING CAR MODELS WITHOUT NOTICE AND EVENTS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.