Luxury Driving Experience
Byron Bay & Tweed Valley
Starting from Crystalbrook Byron, be warmly welcomed with a private introduction to a collection of immaculately-presented supercars.
Stop to wander through an inspiring art collection at the Tweed Regional Gallery, with an exhibition celebrating the life and legacy of Margaret Olley.
In the shadows of Wollumbin, Mt. Warning, drive across the hinterland and the cane fields of Condong for lunch on the river at Husk Distillers, Tumbulgum.
Return to Byron Bay via Clothiers Creek, past passionfruit farms and a blur of tea fields.
Multiple driving intervals allow you to share the drive throughout the day, alternating between supercars throughout the exhilarating journey.
PADDOCK TO BOTTLE ™
In the heart of the Tweed Caldera, on 150 acres of fertile farmland – Husk Distillers create rare spirits from sugar cane, harvested straight from their fields.
Enjoy an intimate, private tour and an exquisite lunch in the beautiful Tweed Valley.
- A collection of 4-5 of the latest-model supercars including the brand new Ferrari F8 Tributo and Lamborghini Huracán EVO
- An incredible drive for you and your partner through the beautiful Tweed Valley (1 complete day driving 4-5 supercars, 200km+ journey);
- Multiple driving sections (8-10) to share the drive throughout the 200km+ journey, with couples alternating between different supercars;
- Lunch for two at the award-winning Husk Farm Distillery (Tumbulgum), nestled on the banks of the beautiful Tweed River;
- Private instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a dedicated lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation with us
PRICE PER COUPLE
Discover why we're different.
TIME IS YOUR LUXURY AND WE’LL NEVER WASTE IT.
Celebrating 15 years (est. 2007) and thousands of happy customers, we deliver incredible experiences; joining-the-dots between exhilaration and relaxed luxury.
This event will be held exclusively in Northern New South Wales during June 2024. Eligible drivers must be at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Drivers aged between 25 and 30 may be required to submit a record of their complete driving history.
Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$15,000 applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$7,500 via an upgrade of A$250 (covers both drivers), however it cannot be reduced entirely.
Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details including car models without notice and events subject to availability
. The complete stable of supercars will always remain a surprise on the day and different models may be rotated into the stable whilst in New South Wales.
Prancing Horse Drive Experiences (Tweed Valley) – Crystalbrook Byron
77-97 Broken Head Road
Byron Bay, NSW 2481, Australia