Luxury Driving Escape
McLaren Vale & Fleurieu Pensinsula
LUXURY DRIVING ESCAPE – SEQUOIA LODGE SOUTH AUSTRALIA
12-13 April 2024 | 22-23 November 2024
An immersive Luxury Driving Escape McLaren Vale and the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Drive an immaculate collection of different supercars McLaren Vale and Second Valley. 250+km journey.
Hardy's Verandah Restaurant
MOUNT LOFTY HOUSE
awarded 3 Chef Hats. A seasonally diverse degustation experience – enjoy a private, four course dinner for two at one of South Australia finest restaurants.
MOUNT LOFTY ESTATE
Sequoia is a brand new luxury lodge, ensconced in nature and nestled in the Adelaide Hills. Indulge in a two-night stay in a private suite with unparalleled views over Piccadilly Valley.
12-13 April 2024 | 22-23 November 2024
- Luxury two-night stay in a private suite at Sequoia – a brand new 14 suite, luxury lodge at Mount Lofty Estate in the Adelaide Hills;
- Private four-course dinner for two at Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant – awarded 3 Chef Hats in The Australian Good Food Guide 2023;
- A privately-guided, Luxury Driving Experience across South Australia’s McLaren Vale and Fleurieu Peninsula (250km+ supercar driving day);
- An exclusive collection of supercars, including the new Ferrari 296 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán EVO, McLaren GT (max. 5-6 different models);
- Multiple driving sections to allow you and your partner opportunities to drive different supercars throughout the Luxury Driving Experience;
- Morning tea at Karrawatta Wines, lunch at Little Wolf Osteria and a ‘Finale Dinner’ paired with matching wines upon our return to Sequoia;
- Personal instruction and support with a lead vehicle driven by your hosts, including two-way UHF radio communication between supercars;
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we never ask our customers for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply);
total price per couple (incl. GST)
Deposit payment – 50%
TERMS & CONDITIONS | PRANCING HORSE LUXURY DRIVING ESCAPE – SEQUOIA LODGE, ADELAIDE HILLS, McLAREN VALE & FLEURIEU PENINSULA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA (April/November 2024)
Eligible drivers must be at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence, which has been held for a minimum of 3 years. Drivers aged 25-29 may be required to submit a record of their driving history if requested.
Comprehensive vehicle insurance and cover for third-party property damage is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$15,000 applies individually to each driver. Importantly, a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$7,500, via an upgrade of A$250 which covers both drivers, however it cannot be reduced entirely.
Please note that this event has been designed in partnership with Sequoia Lodge and is subject to their cancellation policy.
Deposit payments remain completely transferrable between different experiences providing advanced notice is received at least 30 days before your event.
Please be aware that in the interests of safety, all driving experiences are weather dependent and may be postponed in the event of rain or adverse weather conditions. This is ultimately for the safety enjoyment of our customers. Please note the luxury two-night stay at Sequoia Lodge and dining options at Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant may not be re-scheduled in the unlikely event that the drive or any other element of the experience is cancelled due to safety reasons such as poor weather conditions or unexpected vehicle maintenance.
A 50% deposit of $4,995 is required to secure a reservation; the final remaining balance is required 30 days before your scheduled event.
Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise any details, including featured vehicles and route itineraries at any time without notice. Events are subject to seasonal availability.