Luxury Driving Experience
Drive an immaculate collection of supercars along some of the best driving roads in Tasmania. An exhilarating driving experience, paired with a two-night stay at Peppers Silo Launceston.
Starting exclusively from Peppers Silo Launceston, drive a brand new Ferrari 296 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán EVO, McLaren GT and a stable of the latest supercars across the mountains of Northern Tasmania.
A SPIRITED DRIVE ACROSS THE MOUNTAINS OF NORTHERN TASMANIA.
Drive across the Meander Valley and a landscape of sweeping plains before ascending the mountains of the Great Western Tiers and returning to Tasmania’s Cradle Coast.
Multiple driving intervals allow you to share the drive with your partner, alternating between supercars throughout the exhilarating journey.
- Drive an immaculate collection of 4-6 supercars including the brand new Ferrari 296 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán EVO and McLaren GT;
- An incredible 250km+ drive for you and your partner, privately-guided along some of the the best driving roads of Northern Tasmania;
- Multiple driving sections (5-6) to share the drive throughout the 250km journey, with couples alternating between different supercars;
- Morning tea at Earthwater Cafe and an exquisite lunch en-route, sampling some of the finest local ingredients found across Tasmania;
- Luxury two-night stay either side of your drive in a Gorge River Deluxe Room at Peppers Silo Launceston, including daily breakfast (2);
- Private dinner for two at Grain of the Silos – signature ‘let us feed you’ menu. Awarded 1 Chef Hat, Australian Good Food Guide 2023;
- Personal instruction, guidance and support with a lead vehicle driven by your hosts, including secure two-way UHF radio communication;
- Personalised Image Gallery by photographer Erik Rosenberg – your own private collection of 100+ edited, high-res images from your day;
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we never ask customers for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply*);
PRICE PER COUPLE, INCL. GST
Be warmly welcomed to Peppers Silo Hotel with an espresso and a private introduction to a stable of different supercars.
TERMS & CONDITIONS | PRANCING HORSE LUXURY DRIVING EXPERIENCES – TASMANIA (FEBRUARY 2024)
Eligible drivers must be at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Drivers aged 25-29 may be required to submit a record of their driving history if requested.
Comprehensive vehicle insurance and cover for third-party property damage is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$15,000 applies individually to each driver. Importantly, a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$7,500, via an upgrade of A$250 which covers both drivers, however it cannot be reduced entirely.
Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise any details, including featured vehicles and route itineraries at any time without notice. Events are subject to seasonal availability.