The Supercar Drive Day Experience,
Adelaide Hills & Barossa Valley, South Australia
Warmed with an espresso and a private introduction revealing a stable of immaculately presented supercars, depart via Mount Lofty Ranges into the Adelaide Hills.
Launch into a blur of late autumn colours, winding through Uraidla and Lenswood for Bird-In-Hand Winery.
Drive along the thrilling bends of Cudlee Creek Rd for Unico Zelo and Applewood Distillery, where rare wines and spirits are crafted using Australian botanicals.
Enjoy a sophisticated dining experience using seasonal produce, sourced and foraged locally from the lands of Hentley Farm.
Awarded two Chef Hats in the 2019 Australian Good Food Guide.
Return via South Para Rd and Chain-of-Ponds before connecting onto Gorge Rd; a smooth ribbon of tarmac carved through the ancient hills, trailing the River Torrens down to Kangaroo Creek Reservoir.
Finally, ascend Corkscrew Rd which as the name suggests, winds through the hills before arriving at Mount Lofty House on dusk to relax and unwind in the Arthur Waterhouse Lounge.
Frequent intervals are scheduled to ensure all guests receive equal driving opportunities in each supercar.
- A brand new stable of supercars including the latest Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 (max. 4 supercars)
- An exhilarating 200km+ Supercar Drive Day through the Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley, exclusively from Mount Lofty House
- Morning tea at Bird-In-Hand Winery, with espresso and refreshments throughout the journey – includes all dining, fuel expenses
- Five-course degustation lunch for two at Hentley Farm Restaurant in the Barossa Valley (2 Chef Hats, 2019 AGFG Awards)
- Private instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a dedicated lead vehicle throughout the event
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation
per couple or two persons (mid-week)
per couple or two persons (weekend)
1 ticket = 2 persons
The Prancing Horse Supercar Drive Day Experience - Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley is available in May 2020 to drivers who are at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum 'at-fault' insurance-excess of A$10k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$5k via an upgrade of A$220 (covers both drivers), however it cannot be reduced entirely. Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details without notice. Events subject to availability. Prancing Horse guarantee the inclusion of the brand new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4. The complete stable of supercars will always remain a surprise on the day. Prancing Horse Drive Experiences (Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley, South Australia) - Mount Lofty House, 1 Mawson Drive, Crafers SA 5152