Luxury Driving Experience
Adelaide Hills &
APRIL & MAY
Warmed with an espresso and a private introduction revealing a stable of immaculately presented supercars, depart via Mount Lofty Ranges into the Adelaide Hills.
Launch into a blur of vibrant colour, winding through Uraidla and Lenswood for Bird-In-Hand Winery.
Drive along the thrilling bends of Cudlee Creek Rd for Unico Zelo and Applewood Distillery, where rare wines and spirits are crafted using Australian botanicals.
Slide into a new supercar as the mountains unravel to a landscape of farmland, vineyards and reservoirs, cruising into the Barossa Valley.
Return via South Para Rd and Chain-of-Ponds before connecting onto Gorge Rd; a smooth ribbon of tarmac carved through the ancient hills, trailing the River Torrens down to Kangaroo Creek Reservoir.
Finally, ascend Corkscrew Rd which as the name suggests, winds through the hills before arriving at Mount Lofty House with a spectacular view over the city – just in time for sunset.
Hardy's Verandah Restaurant
ADELAIDE HILLS EST 1852
JIN CHOI, HEAD CHEF
‘I like my dishes to be perceived as simple.
However, in reality, in terms of technique and composition there is a lot more depth and complexity to our dishes than what meets the eye.’
Enter the World of Arthur Hardy
Time is your luxury
we'll never waste it.
- A brand new stable of supercars including the Ferrari 488 GTB Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 and McLaren 570s (max. 4 supercars)*
- An exhilarating 200km+ Supercar Drive Day through the Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley, exclusively from Mount Lofty House
- A light lunch for two at one of the best wineries in the Adelaide Hills
- Four-course degustation dinner for two at Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant (3 Chef Hats)
- Private instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a dedicated lead vehicle throughout the event
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply)
Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation
Price per couple or two persons (mid-week)
Price per couple or two persons (weekend)
The Prancing Horse Supercar Drive Day Experience - Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley is available in April and May 2021 to drivers who are at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum 'at-fault' insurance-excess of A$10k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$5k via an upgrade of A$220 (covers both drivers), however it cannot be reduced entirely. Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details without notice. Events subject to availability. The complete stable of supercars will always remain a surprise on the day. Prancing Horse Drive Experiences (Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley, South Australia) - Mount Lofty House, 1 Mawson Drive, Crafers SA 5152