Luxury Driving Experience
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
APRIL – MAY 2021
FERRARI F8 TRIBUTO LAMBORGHINI HURACAN LP610-4 McLAREN 570S ASTON MARTIN (V8) VANTAGE
Depart via the Mount Lofty Ranges into a blur of Autumn colours, winding along the exhilarating roads between Uraidla and Cudlee Creek.
Slide into a new supercar as the hills unravel to a landscape of farmland and vineyards.
Frequent intervals are scheduled to ensure that both you and your partner receive equal driving opportunities throughout the day.
Return via South Para Rd and Chain-of-Ponds before connecting onto Gorge Rd; a smooth ribbon of tarmac carved through the ancient hills, trailing the River Torrens down to Kangaroo Creek Reservoir.
Finally, ascend Corkscrew Rd which as the name suggests, winds through the hills before arriving at Mount Lofty House with a spectacular view over the city – just in time for sunset.
The Lane Vineyard
HAHNDORF EST 1993
Hardy's Verandah Restaurant
MOUNT LOFTY HOUSE EST 1852
JIN CHOI, HEAD CHEF
‘I like my dishes to be perceived as simple.
However, in reality, in terms of technique and composition there is a lot more depth and complexity to our dishes than what meets the eye.’
Enter the World of Arthur Hardy
Arthur Hardy, the determined & visionary young English man, who loved the finer things in life. Take a seat on the verandah of his 1852 summer residence before embarking on what will be one of the best culinary journeys of your life.
ADELAIDE HILLS, SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- A collection of the latest-model supercars – new Ferrari F8 Tributo, Lamborghini Huracán, McLaren 570S, Aston Martin Vantage*
- An incredible drive for you and your partner through the beautiful Adelaide Hills (1 complete day driving 4 supercars, 200km+ journey)
- Provenance five-course lunch at The Lane Vineyard Restaurant (1 Chef Hat, Australian Good Food Guide 2021)
- Intimate four-course dinner for two at Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant (3 Chef Hats, Australian Good Food Guide 2021)
- Private instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a dedicated lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation with us
APRIL & MAY 2021 – 80% SOLD OUT
PRICE PER COUPLE (MID-WEEK)
PRICE PER COUPLE (WEEKEND)
Discover why we're different.
Celebrating 14 years (est. 2007) and thousands of happy customers, we deliver incredible experiences; joining-the-dots perfectly between exhilaration and luxury. Time is your luxury, we’ll never waste it.
This event will be held exclusively in South Australia during April and May 2021. Eligible drivers must be at least 25 years old and possess a complete and valid driver licence. Drivers aged between 25 and 30 may be required to submit a record of their complete driving history.
Comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance-excess of A$10k applies to the driver and a security deposit or bond is not required. Guests may reduce their excess to A$5k via an upgrade of A$220 (covers both drivers), however it cannot be reduced entirely.
Prancing Horse reserves the right to amend or revise details including car models without notice and events subject to availability
. The complete stable of supercars will always remain a surprise on the day and different models may be rotated into the stable whilst in South Australia.
Prancing Horse Drive Experiences (Adelaide Hills, South Australia) – Mount Lofty House, 1 Mawson Drive, Crafers SA 5152