Experience the beautiful NSW South Coast, Southern Highlands and Kangaroo Valley on a 200km+ Supercar Drive Day featuring the new Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 and more.
Starting from The Sebel Harbourside Kiama – located 2.5 hours south of Sydney, drive a collection of three or four different supercars including a new Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 on an exhilarating 200km+ journey along the NSW South Coast, Southern Highlands and Kangaroo Valley.
Explore a landscape of rolling hills, sleepy dairy farms and beautiful beaches, driving into the hinterland towards the dramatic escarpment of the famous Macquarie Pass. Check-in to the historic town of Robertson for refreshments, then launch across the Southern Highlands to enjoy the sensational winding roads through Kangaroo Valley.
Return to the coast via Cambewarra Mountain and Berry for a sensational lunch at The Blue Swimmer @ Seahaven, on the entrance to the estuary at Gerroa. Then, negotiate the Kiama Bends and the smoothly surfaced roads into Jamberoo and Saddleback Mountain – one of the best kept secrets of the Grand Pacific Drive.
We schedule frequent yet generous intervals during the Prancing Horse Supercar Drive Day to ensure that our customers can alternate between driving each supercar (three-four in total), and particular attention is made to ensure that group numbers are low and only the best available driving roads are included.
Experience Details – Priced at A$2,500 per couple or two guests.
- Price: $2,500 per couple or two guests (this event caters for a maximum of 3-4 couples or 6-8 guests)
- Three to four different supercars including the Ferrari 488 GTB (Rosso-corsa/Nero) and Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 (Grigio-lynx/Giallo-taurus and Nero)
- An exhilarating 200km+ drive across the beautiful NSW South Coast, starting from The Sebel Harbourside Kiama (view a sample route – Google Maps)
- Three-course lunch for two, dining collectively with three-four couples at the sensational Blue Swimmer Restaurant @ Seahaven, Gerroa
- Private ‘one-on-one’ instruction and support via two-way radio communication with a discrete lead vehicle driven by your hosts
- Espresso and refreshments upon arrival, en-route with morning tea at Robertson and all fuel expenses
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security bond or a credit card pre-authorisation*
- Convenient pay-by-instalment plans available to all guests with personalised gift certificates
Reservations – next scheduled events in June, August and November ’17
The Prancing Horse Supercar Drive Day starting from Kiama on the NSW South Coast, is held seasonally on selected dates during February, June, August and November.
To make a reservation, select an available date from the calendar, click ‘Book Now’ and follow the prompts to complete your booking (only a 20% deposit is required).
We will then send a confirmation email to you however please call 1300 30 70 50, email or connect via LiveChat if you require any assistance – we’re happy to help!
Did you know?
- We don’t believe in asking guests for a credit-card security bond – it’s just not our style.
- We want you to enjoy the widest menu selection at any restaurant (so there are no set menus)
- We only ask for a 20% deposit to confirm any reservation or arrange a personalised gift-certificate that’s valid for a complete 12 months
We’re different. We believe in creating the perfect experience for you, starting from your initial point of contact with us to hosting your event and beyond.
We love driving fast cars, sampling the best slow food and exploring new destinations, and we’re passionate about delivering exactly that and more for our customers.
A$99 – Include GoPro Hero4 HD video-footage recorded from your experience
Priced at A$99 and recorded in full HD at a resolution of 1920x1080p @ 60 frames per second, our GoPro Hero4 HD video package involves two-three different cameras mounted at different angles during your driving experience. The result? Amazingly clear video footage (with sound), for you to relive many times over.
A$220 – Reduce the maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance excess to $5k
We provide the option for guests to reduce their maximum ‘at-fault’ insurance excess from $10k to $5k. Whilst a bond or security deposit is not required, comprehensive insurance cover is included on the provision that a maximum ‘at-fault-only’ insurance-excess of $10k applies to the driver.
This means that our guests would not have to pay a cent if they were involved in an accident where they were NOT the driver at fault, as determined by Prancing Horse. If the driver is ‘at-fault’ then the maximum expense we would ever ask he/she to cover would be $10k or just the cost of the repair, it less than $10k. If you feel more comfortable with a lower ‘at-fault’ excess, we provide the option to halve this to $5k by payment of $220. We don’t believe in asking our guests for a bond, security deposit or credit-card pre-authorisation – it’s simply not our style and we have enjoyed a 100% safety record with ‘zero-incidents’ since starting back in 2007.
Personalised Gift Certificates
From a romantic anniversary to a birthday celebration, create the perfect gift-certificate that’s ‘open-dated’ and valid for at least 12 months. We only require a 20% deposit to organise personalised gift-certificate and we provide discrete pay-by-instalment options for you when the recipient is ready to confirm a reservation. For greater convenience, you can also settle the remaining balance up to a week before the scheduled event.
Each personalised gift-certificate is created as a high-resolution PDF (300 dpi) that prints beautifully and can be emailed directly to your inbox. Please contact us for a complete range of options – we’re happy to help.